Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007 NBA Playoffs

Featured Replies

Miami is in a world of trouble if they cant control Deng tonight especially since they are gonna see alot more of heinrich.

Miami is in a world of trouble if they cant control Deng tonight especially since they are gonna see alot more of heinrich.

Similarly, Shaq and Wade won't be in foul trouble (at least not at the same time)

You know, I'm never really arrogant about my Wade fandom..

 

just let me slob on his knob in peace.

You know, I'm never really arrogant about my Wade fandom..

 

just let me slob on his knob in peace.

that would involve people stopping bitching about him...and god only knows that certain board members could never do that

Go Bulls

 

Big game from Kirk tonight and hopefully Ben gets on track from deep.

You know, I'm never really arrogant about my Wade fandom..

 

just let me slob on his knob in peace.

I thought you of all people could take some prodding. Sheesh.

 

You guys are some real uptight and sensitive Champs, some of you could never step foot on some other boards.

 

I couldn't imagine if any of you rooted for a team that was really hated.

You know, I'm never really arrogant about my Wade fandom..

 

just let me slob on his knob in peace.

I thought you of all people could take some prodding. Sheesh.

 

You guys are some real uptight and sensitive Champs, some of you could never step foot on some other boards.

 

I couldn't imagine if any of you rooted for a team that was really hated.

I actually thought your post was funny. The prodding on this board is the norm. I'm used to it :lol

You know, I'm never really arrogant about my Wade fandom..

 

just let me slob on his knob in peace.

I thought you of all people could take some prodding. Sheesh.

 

You guys are some real uptight and sensitive Champs, some of you could never step foot on some other boards.

 

I couldn't imagine if any of you rooted for a team that was really hated.

we arent sensitive...you and many others think the NBA handed us the trophy which is as big of a fallacy as anything you ever said on this board...its rediculous and im tired of it

You know, I'm never really arrogant about my Wade fandom..

 

just let me slob on his knob in peace.

I thought you of all people could take some prodding. Sheesh.

 

You guys are some real uptight and sensitive Champs, some of you could never step foot on some other boards.

 

I couldn't imagine if any of you rooted for a team that was really hated.

cmon baby, i told you i needed a couple of days off after last night's 'prodding'

Zo isnt even a starter and is probaly the best shot blocker in the league

Zo isnt even a starter and is probaly the best shot blocker in the league

No he's not. That'd be #24 on the Bulls.

Zo isnt even a starter and is probaly the best shot blocker in the league

No he's not. That'd be #24 on the Bulls.

yeah...he has been in the nba for all of, a couple months...i can see why he has already earned that honor

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.