May 10, 200719 yr Reh gee Reh gee He will be starting tomorrow. I certainly hope so Rich/Tommy and/or Craig said he is starting tomorrow.
May 10, 200719 yr Such a boring game and a loss. Complete contrast to the exciting win yesterday. At least I chose the right one to go to.
May 10, 200719 yr Given what happened to Reed the day after coming up big, when Wood was up at the end, I couldn't help but think that if he hit a home run he'd be sent down tomorrow for Andino or something.
May 10, 200719 yr And I hated Uggla leaving the tying run at 2nd at the end of the game. If you have not noticed, Uggla is the lowest hitting 2nd base in the national league (avg.) and near worst in fielding (zone). Move hime down as soon as you can find someone to hit 2nd. What game were you watching? Uggla drove in Hanley in the 7th and Wood left a runner on base at the end of the game.
May 10, 200719 yr Uggla is the lowest hitting 2nd base in the national league (avg.) and near worst in fielding (zone). Nowhere near. At all.
May 10, 200719 yr Uggla is actually the NL's 3rd best defensive 2B so far this year behind Utley and Valentin.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.