Baseball Trip

• 3 weeks later...

Well. Got back a few days ago. Finally caught up with everything around here and got the pictures up. Took around 1,000 pictures. (Sue me, was in super tourist mode) Boston was the best city. Yankee Stadium had the best atmosphere. Comerica and Busch were my favorite new stadiums with Philly a close third. Wrigley and Miller Park were the most disappointing for me. Although Brewers fans sure do love to tailgate. All in all an amazing time. Cost around $1,000 if you include food/alcohol. Well actually around 1400 if you add in my flight home in the middle of the trip. Saw an awesome police chase in Cincy. If you ever can I definitely suggest going on a trip like this.

Here are pics if anyone is interested:

Shea

Philly

Fenway

NYC

Yankee Stadium

Pirates Stadium

Jacobs Field

Tigers

Brewers vs Bonds

Chicago

Wrigley

The Cell

Busch

Cincy

The Arch

Great pictures.

Im planning one of these with my Dad and brother for next summer.

Looks like yours worked out really well.

Was the planning aspect of it really hard? I saw that you had like 2 days off during the trip...

I think were gonna do an east coast leg and a west coast leg.

Thanks for posting!

Planning wasn't hard at all. We literally probably sat down for like 3 hours and looked at the schedule. We had decided on the stadiums and everything and then just tried to make it work. We actually had two dates worked out. The one we ultimately went on and one at the end of June, but we decided on the July date. The hardest was with the two Chicagos. We had wanted to add Toronto but it just didn't work out. Only thing we regret was that I wish we had just decided to go to Kansas City. It really isn't that far. There's actually an ESPN page that really helped with the trip schedule wise. I'll find a link later. It's called like ESPN the trip or something like that. We had two days off which was nice because 13 straight games can be tiring. And thats just the way the schedule worked out. Plus we had wanted to get the Rock and Roll HOF. My friends went but I had to fly home. The other day worked out well because we got a chance to party with one of my best friends in CT.

Definitely start planning when the schedule comes out. Probably can get cheaper tickets that way.

We are already talking about going on a West Coast one next year, but we'll see.