Looking for a series win LINEUPS

Ramp

I would have loved Matty to be back in the lineup. He was really smoking the ball last night.

Agreed. Treanor should at the least be the catcher when Dontrelle and Kim pitch. I want him starting full time though.

Really surprises me that our manager who was a catcher in his baseball playing career doesn't value the defensive and play calling aspect more.

I would have loved Matty to be back in the lineup. He was really smoking the ball last night.

Agreed. Treanor should at the least be the catcher when Dontrelle and Kim pitch. I want him starting full time though.

Really surprises me that our manager who was a catcher in his baseball playing career doesn't value the defensive and play calling aspect more.

His bats are bit more quality than Olivo's. When Matty is up I'm not worried he is striking out on three pitches. With Olivo I expect that.

and yet I have absolutely no faith that Treanor can do anything with the stick

atleast with Olivo, there's a chance he could hit the ball hard... imo

Agreed.

At least with Olivo you know he can't be any worse than he has been of late.

And if he gets on a heater (and I realize thats a big if), he's capable of some HR's and RBI's.

Matt Treanor: Nice guy, solid defensively, sure out.

Matt Treanor: Nice guy, solid defensively, sure out.

Treanor has a career OBP of nearly 60 points higher then Olivo againest RHP. If Treanor is a sure out, I'm afraid to know what Olivo is.

Olivo does well against LHP, but that's where most of his offensive numbers come from.

Yeah Olivo has more pop, but I'd rather take the guy with a 60 point higher OBP then the guy with a 50 point higher SLG.

woo hoo reggie. :|

Done giving the guy sh*t? If Amezaga were in CF, the Indians would have scored at least two more times.

As much as I love to hate on Fredo, he has turned into a pretty darn good CFer (defensively)

Can't teach (or learn) speed. Reggie has it, Amezaga doesn't. And I think Reggie will eventually have the better arm.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.