Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

iPhone

Featured Replies

Bought one and tried to activate it earlier today.....4 hours later, still waiting for activation. :banghead

Bought one and tried to activate it earlier today.....4 hours later, still waiting for activation. :banghead

 

Call this number: 1-877-800-3701.

 

Be really nice to the person on the other line, they CAN turn the phone on for you IF you have registered through iTunes.

First real gripe: it's damn near impossible to use safely while driving. Apple's gonna have to figure someway to allow key-searching a phone book or something because scrolling through names while driving is a terribly hard thing to do.

I heard people are selling this for 2000 dollars on eBay and TSwift, maybe you shouldn't talk on the cell while you're driving...

I heard people are selling this for 2000 dollars on eBay and TSwift, maybe you shouldn't talk on the cell while you're driving...

 

 

genius

I heard people are selling this for 2000 dollars on eBay and TSwift, maybe you shouldn't talk on the cell while you're driving...

Thanks man :thumbup

 

Or I could just stop pointing out the few short comings that this has compared to other smart phones.

My sister's friend died a few years back because the guy who hit her was busy on his cell phone...all I'm saying is just wait till you park somewhere to talk, I didn't mean to sound like a pretentious bastard.

I don't know about you guys but i think i rather buy a PS3 or an XBOX 360 and a Blackberry over an i-Phone.

Still no activation and now I have to deal with these people on the phone and wait for them to answer, uggggh....

 

I called your number before Swift and they said Sprint never released my phone number, then I called Sprint and they said they released it 10 hours ago. Unreal.

 

I really feel like returning this and getting the Blackberry. Swift, since you had both, do you consider the iphone that much better?

I feel sorry for whoever bought the iphone. sure it looks nice (like all apple products) but thats about it. Apple can't do softare/hardware if their life depend it on it.

 

If the iphone was made by some1 else then i would consider purchasing one, you can't rely on apple to come up with this kind of technology. this phone is gonna be trASH.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.