Miami Heat

Reason63

I want to go to a miami heat game this coming up season but to be honest i dont know a lot about the heat and when to buy tickets....now i know the season just ended but does anyone know when tickets are released??? and how far in advance to buy tickets. i know the heat are like the center of the city

I want to go to a miami heat game this coming up season but to be honest i dont know a lot about the heat and when to buy tickets....now i know the season just ended but does anyone know when tickets are released??? and how far in advance to buy tickets. i know the heat are like the center of the city

they go on sale in september I believe. It shouldnt be hard to get tickets as long as you avoid the top 2-3 teams. For games against any other teams just go on ticketmaster and you can get seats.

Go to the Heat ticketexchange that is on their website. The marlins have the same thing, it's where season ticket holders post their tickets for sale. You can get some good seats on that and the teams guarantee that the tickets are real, unlike ebay and stubhub.

Ebay is the way to go if you ask me. I bought two 300 level tickets for last seasons game against the Rockets for $7. Also managed to buy a 10 game package from a guy who was selling his seats for only $200, and it included tickets to the Lakers and Pistons. Ticketmaster rips you off and I don't know about the Heat Ticket Exchage because I've never felt the need to use it since Ebay turned out to be a great way to go about buying tickets. Just make sure you're buying them from someone with very good feedback. Never fails.

Ebay is the way to go if you ask me. I bought two 300 level tickets for last seasons game against the Rockets for $7. Also managed to buy a 10 game package from a guy who was selling his seats for only $200, and it included tickets to the Lakers and Pistons. Ticketmaster rips you off and I don't know about the Heat Ticket Exchage because I've never felt the need to use it since Ebay turned out to be a great way to go about buying tickets. Just make sure you're buying them from someone with very good feedback. Never fails.

Very true. I got tickets the day of ECF Game 4 on eBay for like 25 bucks. Also StubHub is very good, but only if you buy more than a week in advance