Panthers Re-Sign Craig Anderson

fauowls44

Anderson will back up Vokoun. Kolnik, Auld, and Semenov all gone. Also, Martin says he is set in goal and on D. He will look to sign 5 forwards, hopefully including Gelinas and Stumpel.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/panthers/cont...nthersfeed.html

I'm glad that the chose Anderson over Auld. He's cheaper and I liked what I saw from him late last season. He'll know his role and be ready. He also had a very good year in the AHL last season.

I definelty liked Kolnik, but I guess I'll do without him. Anderson is cheap and will make a good backup if Vokoun can play 65-70 games. If Anderson starts a dozen games, I'll be happy. Semenov was a decent D man, but nothing special, and to Alex Auld, I will personally buy you a plane ticket home, because you're not welcome here in South Florida any longer!!!

I definelty liked Kolnik, but I guess I'll do without him. Anderson is cheap and will make a good backup if Vokoun can play 65-70 games. If Anderson starts a dozen games, I'll be happy. Semenov was a decent D man, but nothing special, and to Alex Auld, I will personally buy you a plane ticket home, because you're not welcome here in South Florida any longer!!!

actually...i should hope he can play every game possible here...on the other team...so we can beat his ass! :thumbup

actually...i should hope he can play every game possible here...on the other team...so we can beat his ass! :thumbup

Tampa, Washington, Carolina...

hopefully they'll hang on to Kolnik, always liked him.

So with Auld gone now it's been Luongo for Allen. :(

I would say it is

Luongo(1yr), Gratton, 1st next year

for

Vokoun(4yr), Matthias, Allen(4yr)

Still not a great trade but it looks better that way at least.