Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Panthers Re-Sign Craig Anderson

Featured Replies

Anderson will back up Vokoun. Kolnik, Auld, and Semenov all gone. Also, Martin says he is set in goal and on D. He will look to sign 5 forwards, hopefully including Gelinas and Stumpel.

 

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/panthers/cont...nthersfeed.html

 

I'm glad that the chose Anderson over Auld. He's cheaper and I liked what I saw from him late last season. He'll know his role and be ready. He also had a very good year in the AHL last season.

I definelty liked Kolnik, but I guess I'll do without him. Anderson is cheap and will make a good backup if Vokoun can play 65-70 games. If Anderson starts a dozen games, I'll be happy. Semenov was a decent D man, but nothing special, and to Alex Auld, I will personally buy you a plane ticket home, because you're not welcome here in South Florida any longer!!!

I definelty liked Kolnik, but I guess I'll do without him. Anderson is cheap and will make a good backup if Vokoun can play 65-70 games. If Anderson starts a dozen games, I'll be happy. Semenov was a decent D man, but nothing special, and to Alex Auld, I will personally buy you a plane ticket home, because you're not welcome here in South Florida any longer!!!

actually...i should hope he can play every game possible here...on the other team...so we can beat his ass! :thumbup

I definelty liked Kolnik, but I guess I'll do without him. Anderson is cheap and will make a good backup if Vokoun can play 65-70 games. If Anderson starts a dozen games, I'll be happy. Semenov was a decent D man, but nothing special, and to Alex Auld, I will personally buy you a plane ticket home, because you're not welcome here in South Florida any longer!!!

actually...i should hope he can play every game possible here...on the other team...so we can beat his ass! :thumbup

Tampa, Washington, Carolina...

I really hope Gelinas is not re-signed.

martin has been quoted to say he likes him and stumpel back

 

 

supposedly we are going to sign 5 forwards

hopefully they'll hang on to Kolnik, always liked him.

 

So with Auld gone now it's been Luongo for Allen. :(

 

I would say it is

 

Luongo(1yr), Gratton, 1st next year

 

for

 

Vokoun(4yr), Matthias, Allen(4yr)

 

 

Still not a great trade but it looks better that way at least.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.