Official T-Shirts

MiRi

Ok, I went to Sports Authority and I went to Wal-Mart. I am trying to find the shirts that the players were wearing last night after the game and I didn't find anything. Can anyone in or near Hialeah tell me where to find some? I haven't tried Westland yet though. I don't want to get it online b/c I don't want to pay more $$ for shipping.

I did get a shirt though. It's the white shirt that says, "Go Fish! Yeah Yeah Yeah! Go Marlins!"

they should have it at the Wall Mart in hialeah

That's where I went. LOL they have a bunch of sports stores in westland mall....i bought my 97 national league champ gear at the JC Penney or Sears sports section at Westland so you can check there.....i'm pretty sure you'll find it somewhere in westland.

if we win the series, i would expect at least one store to have the shirts that night.

when the spurs won in june, academy had lines for hours afterward for people wanting to buy their shirts and hats (until they ran out)

i guess i wont be able to go pick up a marlins nl champion shirt at my local sporting good store will i?

if we win the series, i would expect at least one store to have the shirts that night.

when the spurs won in june, academy had lines for hours afterward for people wanting to buy their shirts and hats (until they ran out)

i guess i wont be able to go pick up a marlins nl champion shirt at my local sporting good store will i?

I have no clue.