Cody Ross / Borchard

scotgif

I have not kept up here much this season, so forgive me for my lack of knowledge on this subject, but what has happened to these two recently? Cody Ross always seemed like a spark-plug kind of guy and Borchard would come up with some timely hitting now and then.

If they are hurt, it is understandable, but to my knowledge they are still on the roster.

All I know is that our hitting sometimes borders on pathetic. Seems like we could use some help.

What's the deal.

Thanks

I have not kept up here much this season, so forgive me for my lack of knowledge on this subject, but what has happened to these two recently? Cody Ross always seemed like a spark-plug kind of guy and Borchard would come up with some timely hitting now and then.

If they are hurt, it is understandable, but to my knowledge they are still on the roster.

All I know is that our hitting sometimes borders on pathetic. Seems like we could use some help.

What's the deal.

Thanks

Ramp is very nice in his response. Most of us probably are rolling our eyes.

What's the deal.

Thanks

Ramp is very nice in his response. Most of us probably are rolling our eyes.

If he didn't state he hasn't been following the Fish much this year, he woulda got smoked :lol