Club Seating Question

Real_Teal

I am coming down for a couple of games against the Reds. The last time I was down there for one of the games, I picked up tickets for about $40 at the ticket window. I liked them because they gave me access to the air conditioned club area. This is crucial for this trip since my wife is coming, and she is not a big fan of 95+ temperature. Does anyone know for sure which sections give you access to the indoor area? I want to make sure I get tickets in that area. Your help is greatly appreciated.

I am coming down for a couple of games against the Reds. The last time I was down there for one of the games, I picked up tickets for about $40 at the ticket window. I liked them because they gave me access to the air conditioned club area. This is crucial for this trip since my wife is coming, and she is not a big fan of 95+ temperature. Does anyone know for sure which sections give you access to the indoor area? I want to make sure I get tickets in that area. Your help is greatly appreciated.

There's major construction along the entire first base line in the club section. All the food and rest room areas are closed on that side and most of the luxury suites have been shut down. This causes a few problems:

• Longer walks for food and the rest rooms
  • It seems like the area of the construction isn't being air conditioned so the seats on the first base side are hotter than normal.
  • There's no luxury suites to open the windows and let out their cool air. We sit in the last row in our section, right under a luxury suite window, and their A/C is very comfortable. It's not near as nice this year without it. I also miss being able to watch replays on their TVs.

If you're going to get seats, get them on the third base side. With Dolphin exhibition season coming soon, and the sideline club seats being choice seats for Dolphin games, I expect they'll try to get the construction done as soon as possible but I don't think that'll be by the time the Reds come down next weekend.

There's major construction along the entire first base line in the club section. All the food and rest room areas are closed on that side and most of the luxury suites have been shut down. This causes a few problems:

• Longer walks for food and the rest rooms
  • It seems like the area of the construction isn't being air conditioned so the seats on the first base side are hotter than normal.
  • There's no luxury suites to open the windows and let out their cool air. We sit in the last row in our section, right under a luxury suite window, and their A/C is very comfortable. It's not near as nice this year without it. I also miss being able to watch replays on their TVs.

If you're going to get seats, get them on the third base side. With Dolphin exhibition season coming soon, and the sideline club seats being choice seats for Dolphin games, I expect they'll try to get the construction done as soon as possible but I don't think that'll be by the time the Reds come down next weekend.

Thank you for the info 83Gator. When I was down there in May, I was near some contruction on the first base side. I will definitely go toward the third base side. Better view of the Mermaids over there too. :thumbup

We sit in 245 for Sunday games. Last row (10) near the aisle on the home base end. The construction going on has it's drawbacks for sure. Long walk for food, drinks and bathrooms. And of course no TVs in the suites for those replays. But walk in the doors and the a/c seems fine to me. We've been thinking of changing to 251 so we can also look into the Marlins dugout. But anything in the shade is better than being down on the field in that sauna. So I would also say sit on the 3rd base side and add in rows 8-10 if you can.

Well, I just purchased two tickets in 253 for Saturday's game. If I am not too hung over Sunday, I will probably make it over to the stadium and pick up a ticket for that game too. When I make a trip down state, I attempt to go to as many games as possible. The gas can giveaway is a pretty interesting promotion for a ball game. I guess it must be inline with hurricane preparation. One of the wonderful things about living in FL. :mischief

Well, I just purchased two tickets in 253 for Saturday's game. If I am not too hung over Sunday, I will probably make it over to the stadium and pick up a ticket for that game too. When I make a trip down state, I attempt to go to as many games as possible. The gas can giveaway is a pretty interesting promotion for a ball game. I guess it must be inline with hurricane preparation. One of the wonderful things about living in FL. :mischief

So, when we get zapped with a hurricane, we'll be able to tell who the 'real' fans are. Those showing some fish love with their Marlins gas cans!!! :D

So, when we get zapped with a hurricane, we'll be able to tell who the 'real' fans are. Those showing some fish love with their Marlins gas cans!!! :D

Absolutely! The media will show everyone powering up their generators. A couple of diehard fans will get on TV filling them up with their Marlins gas cans. :D