Funny mistake by Yahoo! player profiles

Ramp

Jul 17 The Florida Marlins suspended Olsen for two games without pay because of insubordination and conduct detrimental to the team, manager Fredi Gonzalez said Monday.

Advice: Olsen began serving the suspension Monday, and will not miss his scheduled start Friday at home against the Cincinnati Reds. Gonzalez said Olsen's penalty stemmed from an incident Sunday after Olsen was relieved, but would not elaborate. Olsen has been in trouble in the past. He received a black eye last season off-the-field issues, Upton becomes the team's regular center fielder.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/players/7585/news

:mischief

Jul 17 The Florida Marlins suspended Olsen for two games without pay because of insubordination and conduct detrimental to the team, manager Fredi Gonzalez said Monday.

Advice: Olsen began serving the suspension Monday, and will not miss his scheduled start Friday at home against the Cincinnati Reds. Gonzalez said Olsen's penalty stemmed from an incident Sunday after Olsen was relieved, but would not elaborate. Olsen has been in trouble in the past. He received a black eye last season off-the-field issues, Upton becomes the team's regular center fielder.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/players/7585/news

:mischief

Interesting seeing as how Upton could have been had for Olsen.

As I remember it, they wanted more than just Olsen. I believe Olsen was offered. Unless you are confusing him with Gathright. But I believe a 1-for-1 trade of Olsen for Upton was offered, and rejected by the D-Rays. I wouldn't have offered it myself then, but it still goes to show how insane the DRays are.

As I remember it, they wanted more than just Olsen. I believe Olsen was offered. Unless you are confusing him with Gathright. But I believe a 1-for-1 trade of Olsen for Upton was offered, and rejected by the D-Rays. I wouldn't have offered it myself then, but it still goes to show how insane the DRays are.

It was Nolasco and Tampa turned it down.

They probably would have taken Olsen or Johnson before the season.