Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/24/07: Marlins vs. Diamondbacks, 9:40 p.m. @ THE BOB!!!

Featured Replies

Honestly I have no idea how Borchard has stayed with this team all year.

He has pictures of David Samson in compromising positions?

Atleast he swung. Unlike a certain OFer who tried to stare the ball to death.

I can't tell if you're talking about Linden or Hermida.

Regression sucks, and sucks hard.

i definitely don't think Mitre is as good as he has been, but he absolutely isn't this bad either.

 

No he isn't, that's why it's called regression. Eventually all will even out and he'll be the 7 innings, 4 runs kind of pitcher he's shown he can be.

 

But simple statistics say somethings gotta come along to give him his lumps to get the stats where they should be.

Honestly I have no idea how Borchard has stayed with this team all year.

He has pictures of David Samson in compromising positions?

Atleast he swung. Unlike a certain OFer who tried to stare the ball to death.

I can't tell if you're talking about Linden or Hermida.

I was going for Linden but yeah.

 

GONE! Thank you Danny. I don't know If I could have taken a shutout.

1 Waltz Rally Stare!

 

What the hell is wrong with Tommy in that picture? p_Q

He got some good stuff?

That last K for Livan in 97 was a BAAAALL!

 

If you looked closely, former NBA ref Tim Donaghy was behind the plate that game.

That last K for Livan in 97 was a BAAAALL!

 

If you looked closely, former NBA ref Tim Donaghy was behind the plate that game.

Isn't he working for the MLB now? I think I saw him call a homer or something.

How is that not a terrible mascot.

 

 

Because they're endangered?

 

 

 

Wow, we're making Hudson look amazing.

Seriously, we absolutely suck against soft tossing, crafty pitchers. We might as well stop showing up for games against these guys.

We have got to make The DBacks pay the next 2 games...It's my only shot to win my fantasy baseball week,

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.