Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/24/07: Marlins vs. Diamondbacks, 9:40 p.m. @ THE BOB!!!

Featured Replies

DANNY!!!! I know we are quite a bit down, but lets show these DBacks how badly they F'ed up. RALLY TIME!

nice home run but too LATE we down by too much

 

WE ARE NEVER DOWN BY TOO MUCH!!!!!!!

 

Now, lets get out there and win the game!

nice home run but too LATE we down by too much

 

WE ARE NEVER DOWN BY TOO MUCH!!!!!!!

 

Now, lets get out there and win the game!

If we are down, it's too much until we are back up.

Hey, CapeFish got on!

 

AHAHAHAHAH!!!!

 

Capey, that's for you!

 

I

Hey' date=' CapeFish got on![/quote']

 

AHAHAHAHAH!!!!

 

Capey, that's for you!

 

I

Festa stole my identity! THE BASTARD!

 

I sent Rich and Tommy a real CapeFish e-mail :mischief

 

If they read it, you will know.

I remember in 2003 we were getting our asses handed to us against the Rangers and heading to the 9th Len was like "The Marlins need 8, can they do it?! Stick around and find out." XD.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.