FUNNY SHOW

CyggyMarlin

wb just aired a sitcom (Grounded For Life) about a guy who took his kids to a Yankees game and cost the Yankees the game by reaching over the outfield wall and taking an out away from the Yankees outfielder...Umps ruled it a 2 run homer by fan interferrence...The rest of the episode dealt with the guy and his kids trying to get home on the subway and getting past the mob in front of the house...

--Send this guy to GAME 1!!!!!!!!!

Coincendence? I think not. First, this wasn't the episode listed in the TV Guide. Second, this is the time of year where shows are all first-run episodes. In other words- they aren't showing repeats yet, let alone repeats from more than one season ago. Conclusion- WB probably capitalized on the publicity from this incident by showing an episode similar to the incident. They probably figured it'd garner the same ratings or better than a new episode, considering how much of a "hot" topic this is.

Coincendence? I think not. First, this wasn't the episode listed in the TV Guide. Second, this is the time of year where shows are all first-run episodes. In other words- they aren't showing repeats yet, let alone repeats from more than one season ago.

Trust me, I saw that episode when it was on Fox. And you don't think that the WB remembered that episode when the whole Steve Bartman thing was going on? They bought the rights to the show and wouldn't be surprised if a couple of WB execs found it to be very interesting :mischief2