August 22, 200719 yr It apparently happened last week but it wasn't confirmed because he body was badly burnt. Wow. The guy had some ups and downs in his career but you always hoped he would've turned it around. http://www.khou.com/topstories/stories/kho...n.58b94e56.html RIP.
August 22, 200719 yr Wow...that is really sad. He had a lot of potential, and failing to live up to it clearly got to him. The guy had some extremely strange incidents in his life. RIP
August 22, 200719 yr Wow. Given his past, it isn't shocking that the Eddie Griffen story would end badly. Still, very sad. He had a lot of talent. Too bad it went mostly wasted.
August 22, 200719 yr I thought this guy was gonna be great coming out of Seton Hall. I still rooted for him until his legal problems and his in-car SUV "entertainment." Took me off guard when I just heard it on ESPN Radio.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.