Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9/4/07 Marlins @ Nationals - Super Mega Mojo Action!

Featured Replies

I'm back guys from my vacation. I've got a new avatar. I've got MLB Extra Innings. I've got Super Mega Mojo Action! All that's needed is you! :thumbup

Lineups

 

Your Florida Marlins

Ramirez, SS

Amezaga, 2B

Hermida, RF

Cabrera, 3B

Hammer, LF

Jake, 1B

Ross, CF

Olivo, C

Willis, P

 

Someones Washington Nationals

Logan, CF

Lopez, SS

Zimmerman, 3B

Young, 1B

Kearns, RF

Pena, LF

Belliard, 2B

Flores, C

Hill, P

Out again!!! WTF?!

 

BTW, is it just me or has Miggie lost quite a bit of weight.

  • Author

Both runners were safe.

Strange, the video says otherwise.

I don't care whether they were safe our not. D-Train is tossing way too many freaking balls.

AHHHHH TUESDAY!!!! Yes Gloria, Amezaga doesnt play everyday because he is so useful we just cant have him out on the field too often or we will just get tooooo much use out of him

HERMIDA!!! Nice call. Could have gone wrong, but he knew Logan was going to lollypop that throw.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.