Da Bulls

Rune

Now that it seems that I'm not the only Bull Fan here...

How about them bulls?

Chandler did not travel with the team up to Toronto and of course he is going to be a huge factor in whether THe Bulls make it back to THe Playoffs which I think they can do barring major injuries.

Now that it seems that I'm not the only Bull Fan here...

How about them bulls?

Chandler did not travel with the team up to Toronto and of course he is going to be a huge factor in whether THe Bulls make it back to THe Playoffs which I think they can do barring major injuries.

The Bulls have a lot of young talent (I'm a bulls fan too by the way.) I think a playoff spot in that weak eastern conference is definitely a possibility if they stay healthy. Although the Jay Williams injury will hurt, I think seeing more of Jamal Crawford will be a positive effect of it, because IMO, Crawford is a better player than Williams. I'm also very high on Chandler and Curry, who both showed a lot of progress last year, as did Crawford. I'm excited about the Bulls for the first time since the '97-98 year, (what a sad statement) and think they have a legtimate shot at the postseason.

im not a huge basketball fan BUT i know a bit about the Bulls, i dont want to say anything bad about J Williams because that is one of the most horrible things that can happen to anybody. J Crawford can and will handle the load. from what i have seen he can handle the rock and score. Chandler and Curry are now entering the year when HS kids grow up so it will be interesting...

just my 2 cents on a topic that i shouldnt even be in :lol

I was relieved to see the bulls play a lot better last night. Everybody played pretty well, and tyson was amazing. Only problem is i'm VERY worried about Tyson's lingering lower back problem, this team can't afford any injuries as it is if they want to make the playoffs, and then really need Tyson because he's very good with his size and versatility, and he's the teams spark plug. Good win last night, and for all of you bull fans outside the chicago area, they are on WGN tonight, so you can watch them tonight if you wish.

bulls management is almost as bad as the White Sox... oh wait... sorry :lol

They have the same dumb a** owner. :banghead Although that was John Paxson's pick....who I like as the new GM, but I hated the idea of taking KURK FRICKIN' HINRICH in the top 10. How come everyone is down on Hinrich? Is he THAT bad cause i haven't seen him in da NBA..

too bad my boy JWil wont be playing

Yeah, JWil shall be back though. I just hope when he is next year that if Pip is back, they make him the 6th man and start jamal and jwil at guard, with tyson and jalen as forwards and eddy at center. Jamal and Jwil will make one of the best guard tandems in the league if Jwil gets back to his normal health and self on the court.