Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

So what the hell is going on?

Featured Replies

I can't see MB.com at home. I cleared my cookies, cache, history, DNS and nothing. I've concluded it's not my computer because I can't see the site on any other computers on the network.

 

Any ideas?

You have to turn the gay filter off so Dodge's presence won't overload your network.

 

Just go to Tools -> Options -> Advanced Settings

Click the check box that says "Gaydar on?" to make sure it's off

It still doesn't work. :(

 

My network does not have anti-gay filters. I am susesptible(sp?) to a gay attack. :mischief

Maybe your anti-stupidity wall was overloaded on your network?

 

It's in the same place, but the check box is under "Save network from teh dummiez?"

That box is marked: Take it like a man

 

So it's not that. :confused

Well then, I know what the problem is. You network is trying to tell you

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Porque no te callas?!"

You have to turn the gay filter off so Dodge's presence won't overload your network.

 

Just go to Tools -> Options -> Advanced Settings

Click the check box that says "Gaydar on?" to make sure it's off

 

Espero que vayas a follarte.

[X]

Try typing in the address for the main site and then using the link to get to the forums.

 

If that doesn't work, get on a plane and head for Brooklyn.

Try typing in the address for the main site and then using the link to get to the forums.

 

If that doesn't work, get on a plane and head for Brooklyn.

 

Festa, si vas a viajar a Brooklyn, quiero viajar contigo para hacer amor en avi?n

Try typing in the address for the main site and then using the link to get to the forums.

 

If that doesn't work, get on a plane and head for Brooklyn.

 

Festa, si vas a viajar a Brooklyn, quiero viajar contigo para hacer amor en avi?n

 

?oo brode que clase par de mariconsones! :lol

Try typing in the address for the main site and then using the link to get to the forums.

 

If that doesn't work, get on a plane and head for Brooklyn.

 

Festa, si vas a viajar a Brooklyn, quiero viajar contigo para hacer amor en avi?n

 

Yo siempre a querido un monstro en el culo mio.

Try typing in the address for the main site and then using the link to get to the forums.

 

If that doesn't work, get on a plane and head for Brooklyn.

 

Festa, si vas a viajar a Brooklyn, quiero viajar contigo para hacer amor en avi?n

 

Yo siempre a querido un monstro en el culo mio.

Try typing in the address for the main site and then using the link to get to the forums.

 

If that doesn't work, get on a plane and head for Brooklyn.

 

Festa, si vas a viajar a Brooklyn, quiero viajar contigo para hacer amor en avi?n

 

Yo siempre a querido un monstro en el culo mio.

So was I the only person to have trouble getting on the forums all night last night and this morning?

Try typing in the address for the main site and then using the link to get to the forums.

 

If that doesn't work, get on a plane and head for Brooklyn.

 

Festa, si vas a viajar a Brooklyn, quiero viajar contigo para hacer amor en avi?n

 

Yo siempre a querido un monstro en el culo mio.

Try typing in the address for the main site and then using the link to get to the forums.

 

If that doesn't work, get on a plane and head for Brooklyn.

 

Festa, si vas a viajar a Brooklyn, quiero viajar contigo para hacer amor en avi?n

 

Yo siempre a querido un monstro en el culo mio.

BTW I'm still having issues.

BTW I'm still having issues.

We know.

 

:p

 

:mischief

 

I less than three you.

Wow!

 

I'm glad we're back to English.

 

I thought I pressed 2 for Spanlsh......

issez fixd...

 

kthnxbye

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.