Why not pitch Beckett more?

So what? Does that mean the Marlins should not pitch Beckett more? I don't think so. If some old man like Randy Johnsen can do it, a young guy like Beckett can.

GO MARLINS!

Becketts a young pitcher, who's arm we want to preserve and not risk injury to.

I cant really find a way to explain how dangerous pitching him on back to back days may be to his arm. I understand, how do we know Beckett won't leave the Marlins in a few years? We may as well try all we can to win a title now.

So what?? Does that mean the Marlins should not pitch Beckett more?? I don't think so.? If some old man like Randy Johnsen can do it, a young guy like Beckett can.

GO MARLINS!

I cant really find a way to explain how dangerous pitching him on back to back days may be to his arm. I understand, how do we know Beckett won't leave the Marlins in a few years? We may as well try all we can to win a title now. I think he's signed for a while....not 100 percent sure though :mischief2

What's so wrong with the picture in my sig?

empty stadium

try to get one from within the past month that is more filled up

it makes the team look better :D I don't think the stadium is that empty. I found the pic in google when I tried to find a picture of the Marlin fan support and I don't see how some people can be offended when that's not a doctored pic. The fan support was not that great but it's great now. :D

So what?? Does that mean the Marlins should not pitch Beckett more?? I don't think so.? If some old man like Randy Johnsen can do it, a young guy like Beckett can.

GO MARLINS!

I cant really find a way to explain how dangerous pitching him on back to back days may be to his arm. I understand, how do we know Beckett won't leave the Marlins in a few years? We may as well try all we can to win a title now. I think he's signed for a while....not 100 percent sure though :mischief2 He might be arbitration eligible this year, not 100 percent

What's so wrong with the picture in my sig?

empty stadium

try to get one from within the past month that is more filled up

it makes the team look better :D Well, as much as I like filled stadiums, I don't mind shallow crowds every once in a while. Nothing like being able to put your feet up the whole game :D

y are u ppl replying to this fool he obviously doesnt know a damn thing about baseball!! yea pitch beckett everyday! wut an idiot! u obviously dont know about baseball and ur a fool whos greedy and it aint gonna happen . so stfu and take ur a** back yo ur yankees forum

he's a marlins fan like the rest of us man.

He's just asking a simple question...it's been answered, now he gets it.

thats all, no need to get offensive