Sparano hired as Dolphins coach

Orlando Rays

Parcells Mob might add another addition to member to its family: Paul Pasqualoni for Def coordinator. WOW, We got a Tony and Paulie. i couldnt pick a better name,

These are both positive hires for the dolphins if the Pasqualoni is added it helps solidify the type of team they are. Even though the defense is old, they can still play. You bring in a few new kids this could be a great defense again and really turn the team around in 1-2 seasons and be a playoff team in 2-4 years.

For the first time, we didn't take the 'obvious' or 'easiest' choice. Obviously, Sparano is getting this chance because of his close work with Parcells in Dallas, but I think this is just what the franchise needs: a fresh start with an unknown. I'm excited to see what the Dallas coaches all bring to Miami (hopefully a bit of Cowboy play book)

Wasn't that what Cameron was? An unknown that was the 'obvious' or 'easiest' choice? :blink:

For the first time, we didn't take the 'obvious' or 'easiest' choice. Obviously, Sparano is getting this chance because of his close work with Parcells in Dallas, but I think this is just what the franchise needs: a fresh start with an unknown. I'm excited to see what the Dallas coaches all bring to Miami (hopefully a bit of Cowboy play book)

Wasn't that what Cameron was? An unknown that was the 'obvious' or 'easiest' choice? :blink:

Yeah but it looks like they are totally different type of coaches. Cam Cam was a soft coach, while the mafia guy is a hard ass, exactly what we need up in here with all this new kids that we have and the ones that will be coming in. Lets build this thing!!!

Sparano said "I'm just happy to be part of the family" which I find to be an awesome quote considering his name.

Yep, especially considering that the owner of the Dolphins is Wayne Huizenga, who is Mr. Godfather himself and a well known connected mobster. Gotta love it.

We really are The Sopranos of the NFL at this point, eh?

I mean, who cares if Sparano has never coached on a team that has won a playoff game, never been a pro coordinator and his only head coaching experience is at New Haven University, who as far as I can tell is a D2 school who recently disbanded the entire football program.

790 makes the best point when they say that if it wasn't Parcells that hired this guy, he Miami fans would be burning down Huizenga's office right now.

Parcells Mob might add another addition to member to its family: Paul Pasqualoni for Def coordinator. WOW, We got a Tony and Paulie. i couldnt pick a better name,

These are both positive hires for the dolphins if the Pasqualoni is added it helps solidify the type of team they are. Even though the defense is old, they can still play. You bring in a few new kids this could be a great defense again and really turn the team around in 1-2 seasons and be a playoff team in 2-4 years.

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Did you watch ANY of this season? They can still play?!?!?!?!?! If I was your employer I'd be asking you to piss in a cup for me.