Official Wrestling Discussion

Wow I remember this match is was a mat classic and most of the bikers in the crowd sh*t on it because they were just a bunch of drugged out bikers who were there for free.

Lets not get carried away here. This was probably one of the least important matches on the card.

No it's a 25 + minute match. I bought this PPV back in the day, it was the one with Hogan Vs the Giant in the main event. Rey Mysterio also had a classic with Psychosis. I couldn't tell you any else but I can tell you that.

My bad I just googled this PPV, Rey wrestled Juvi that night.

Wow I remember this match is was a mat classic and most of the bikers in the crowd sh*t on it because they were just a bunch of drugged out bikers who were there for free.

Lets not get carried away here. This was probably one of the least important matches on the card.

No it's a 25 + minute match. I bought this PPV back in the day, it was the one with Hogan Vs the Giant in the main event. Rey Mysterio also had a classic with Psychosis. I couldn't tell you any else but I can tell you that.

Wasnt it also nash and hall vs lugar and sting?

Wasnt it also nash and hall vs lugar and sting?

Yeah, that was when WCW PPV's were absolutely amazing.

I'm really getting choked up with Dean's commentary.

FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. -- WWE wrestler Chris Benoit, his wife and son were found dead Monday and police said they were investigating the deaths as a homicide.Lt. Tommy Pope of the Fayette County Sheriff's Department said the three were found at their home about 2:30 p.m., but refused to release details.

Pope said results of autopsies on Benoit, his wife Nancy, and 7-year-old son Daniel were expected Tuesday.

Benoit, 40, was a former world heavyweight champion, Intercontinental champion and held several tag-team titles over his career.

''WWE extends its sincerest thoughts and prayers to the Benoit family's relatives and loved ones in this time of tragedy,'' the federation said in a statement on its Web site.

Benoit was scheduled to perform at the Vengeance pay-per-view event Sunday night in Houston, but was replaced at the last minute because of what announcer Jim Ross called ``personal reasons.''

Benoit, a Canadian native, maintained a home in metro Atlanta from the time he wrestled for the defunct World Championship Wrestling.

The WWE canceled its live Monday Night RAW card in Corpus Christi, Texas, and USA Network aired a three-hour tribute to Benoit in place of the scheduled wrestling telecast.

LINK

RIP Benoit. Some of you saw the Kevin Gregg video I made. Before I did that, about a year ago, I made a tribute to my favorate wrestler, Chris Benoit. It's an extremely sadening loss.

did you just change the music now, or was it always that sad?

Wow, this is too much to handle. Did Nancy just fake illness to get Chris home? I can't imagine Chris being a killer.

let's not start throwing crazy allegations around

How else would a murder suicide go?

No I agree, it's just hard enough is to think about this that's all

RIP Benoit. Some of you saw the Kevin Gregg video I made. Before I did that, about a year ago, I made a tribute to my favorate wrestler, Chris Benoit. It's an extremely sadening loss.

did you just change the music now, or was it always that sad?

It was always that music. It wasn't meant to be sad, but to be slow and artful, as I felt his technical wrestling was an artform. The music just takes a different meaning now that he is gone.

Wow, this is too much to handle. Did Nancy just fake illness to get Chris home? I can't imagine Chris being a killer.

Well he could have poisoned them and then killed himself. Lets not just automatically blame the wife.

Yeah, you're right. Just so many emotions going on right now, it's so hard not to have a thousand things rushing through your head.

BTW, Chavo's was another tear jerker.

Guest FishFanInPA

We're being told tonight that police were dispatched to the Benoit home after receiving a call from WWE officials who were concerned that they were not able to get in touch with Benoit.

We're also told that police found the bodies at around 4pm local time and that police would not say how the family died other than they were not shot to death. It could have been carbon monoxide but we do NOT want to speculate on anything.