Official Wrestling Discussion

• 2 weeks later...

Zayn vs Owens was incredible. It tells you just how good it was that people were still incredibly loud even after it had to follow the Enzo incident. That kind of thing would lead just about any match following to have a dead crowd, but this was a rare exception.

I don't know why you wouldn't enjoy any of the other matches. Cesaro vs. Miz was just as fun and Cesaro was highly over that match, Lil Naitch continuity was fun even if the match was weird, Ambrose vs. Jericho had great ring psychology and an underrated story going for it (and I'll be very sad to see the current version of Jericho go now that he's on hiatus), and AJ Styles helped bring Roman Reigns to a surprisingly fun main event that felt like an attitude era match in today's era.

Overall Payback was loads more fun and filled with much better flow than Mania (if you take out the horrible thing that happened to Enzo and the McMahon segment that went to long). Wasn't much about the show that I didn't enjoy.

• 3 months later...
Anyone else been watching the Cruiserweight Classic?

I have absolutely loved this series. Amazing matches. In order not to spoil any part of the first round for Entendu, I won't say who was in it - the second match from this past episode was absolutely incredible.

I have absolutely loved this series. Amazing matches. In order not to spoil any part of the first round for Entendu, I won't say who was in it - the second match from this past episode was absolutely incredible.

Agreed it was fantastic. At this stage I only watch the CWC, the PPV's and sometimes NXT. Raw and Smackdown dont interest me despite the brand split as its just the same matches on each over and over.