Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bedard deal killed by Angelos

Featured Replies

A Cubs source told the Sun-Times that Orioles owner Peter Angelos killed a proposed seven-for-two trade that would have sent both Erik Bedard and Brian Roberts to Chicago.

Other sources have indicated that this was never on the table to be killed, though it's likely that the possibility of adding both Bedard and Roberts in the same deal is something the two sides have discussed. The Cubs would almost certainly have to part with Felix Pie in a deal for both. Their discussions for Roberts alone have center around players like Sean Marshall and Sean Gallagher.

 

--- RotoWorld.com

I would give up a lot for Bedard we saw how good he can be. I am not sure about Roberts with the recent reports about him, but either way I think that is two players a team would like to have.

I would give up a lot for Bedard we saw how good he can be. I am not sure about Roberts with the recent reports about him, but either way I think that is two players a team would like to have.

 

 

When I read this topics subject I understood Bedard was killed. LOL. I think any team that holds a guy like Bedard shouldn't even be trying to trade him, he has major potential, and has showed flashes of brilliance.

I would give up a lot for Bedard we saw how good he can be. I am not sure about Roberts with the recent reports about him, but either way I think that is two players a team would like to have.

 

 

When I read this topics subject I understood Bedard was killed. LOL. I think any team that holds a guy like Bedard shouldn't even be trying to trade him, he has major potential, and has showed flashes of brilliance.

Me too lol, I was like poor guy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.