Jeff Ehrhardt: What a Dumb@$$!!

The_Punisher

MURRAY, Ky. ? Murray State quarterback Jeff Ehrhardt was charged with pushing a campus police officer and taking his ticket book. The athletic director called this "a prank gone bad."

Ehrhardt, a 20-year-old sophomore, was arrested Wednesday and charged with second-degree robbery. He surrendered to the campus public safety office and returned the ticket book after a witness identified him.

Ehrhardt is to appear in court April 29. The charge carries a potential prison term of up to 10 years. Ehrhardt could not be reached for comment.

According to the police report, Ehrhardt said he was bet $20 he wouldn't take such action against the officer.

Athletic director Allen Ward said he already punished the player and will wait to see if further action is required. Coach Matt Griffin is also imposing discipline, including limits on Ehrhardt's time on the field.

Ehrhardt won the 2007 Ohio Valley Conference Freshman of the Year award, leading the conference with 2,567 yards passing and 21 touchdowns. He rushed for 375 yards and five touchdowns.

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?cid=796641

FYI Everyone: 1. It was not a cop. It was a student from a student organization that passes out tickets for parking. 2. He did not push anyone.

He made an error in judgement. I have known Jeff all of his life. He admits he screwed up. Jail time is pointless for first time offender for this. GIve him community service for the school.

FYI Everyone: 1. It was not a cop. It was a student from a student organization that passes out tickets for parking. 2. He did not push anyone.

He made an error in judgement. I have known Jeff all of his life. He admits he screwed up. Jail time is pointless for first time offender for this. GIve him community service for the school.

I haven't known Jeff all my life...or at all...but it's a bit more understandable if it was just a student. Still stupid as hell, but I've done some stupid sh*t on a dare.

why would you join just to post this?

why would you join just to post this?

You wouldn't take 30 seconds to defend a friend?

• 2 weeks later...