Dolphin Stadium = Ugly?

Retro_Marlins25

I love the color scheme and the vibrant atmosphere it provides. I hate stadiums that look way too bland. Dolphins Stadium is very nice to look at on TV. My beef with the stadium is that it being a football stadium, it just lacks the things a baseball stadium needs. It doesn't have good sightlines on the baselines, it concessions are horrible, and it doesn't do all those sweet things that a baseball-only stadium can. But I wouldn't say that is "ugly". Those who think that it is ugly have not been to some of the worst MLB has had to offer.

I love the color scheme and the vibrant atmosphere it provides. I hate stadiums that look way too bland. Dolphins Stadium is very nice to look at on TV. My beef with the stadium is that it being a football stadium, it just lacks the things a baseball stadium needs. It doesn't have good sightlines on the baselines, it concessions are horrible, and it doesn't do all those sweet things that a baseball-only stadium can. But I wouldn't say that is "ugly". Those who think that it is ugly have not been to some of the worst MLB has had to offer.

I agree bro, for some reason I like the color scheme, looks very alive to me.

I think the park as a whole is pretty underrated.

So do I. And almost every person I have talked to from out of town like the place. Just last night I was talking to a guy from Niagara Falls that has season tix for the Blue Jays and he was all compliments on the place.

And has anyone else noticed how much friendlier the stadium workers are? In the past they have been downright rude.