5/10/2008 Marlins at Nationals 7:10pm est

i also NEVER second guess the manager but unless he done a double switch that hasn't been announced, by using amezaga there instead of letting the pitcher or any pitcher hit, he now has burned his bench and it's the eighth inning.

Bringing Carroll in was fine, but when andino came in he should have been doubled up so the pitcher hit in ramirez' spot and what if he did, we have an eleven run lead in with six outs to go, or just have the pitcher hit at the top of the inning and let andino pinch hit for ramirez.

as I said the only reason i mention it is because the two players who stay on the bench tonight are rabelo and amezaga so all position were cover in an emergency

Looks like Andino will stay in at SS ad Amezaga is PH for Hanley

Don't forget that Amezaga plays SS.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Mez play SS, Andino play 2B, and the pitcher come in for Uggla.

it may just be that there was a double switch that wasn't announced. that's the only way your idea above works. we'll see. remember andino came in for the pitcher.

Looks like Andino will stay in at SS ad Amezaga is PH for Hanley

Don't forget that Amezaga plays SS.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Mez play SS, Andino play 2B, and the pitcher come in for Uggla.

it may just be that there was a double switch that wasn't announced. that's the only way your idea above works. we'll see. remember andino came in for the pitcher.

I know, that's what I was thinking. I don't think the back end of a double switch is ever made when you are still batting.

Once again, I am awesome.