Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins Player Profiles

Featured Replies

Josh Willingham

 

Burke Badenhop

 

Kevin Gregg

 

 

Ok, so I've been working on these, and eventually, they'll be a part of the "Roster" section (link on the top right of the page)... And I plan on doing them in the order presented on the roster page... e.g. Hendrickson, Kensing, Lindstrom... etc

 

If anyone wants to constructively comment, I'd appreciate it... specifically if I made a mistake or omitted something important, I don't claim to know everything, so any help would be appreciated...

Great work :thumbup

 

Yeah, I'm not trying to toot my own horn here... Im just trying to make sure people read this to correct any mistakes I may make...

 

Suuuuuuuuuure

 

:shifty

  • Author

You should also write personal stuff about them like: "enjoys long walks on the beach" or "turn ons include: scented candles and silk sheets."

 

Active restraining order, I can't get close enough to ask them :whistle

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.