Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MarlinsCanesHeat

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MarlinsCanesHeat

  1. Yea I was thinking that too...It would be nice to see Hanley put down the occassional bunt to try to get on base.
  2. i don't know about you guys...but I'm smelling what seems to be a turn-around... :shifty I'm sensing something special...don't know what though :mis2
  3. yea congrats on graduating. i'll be graduating in 2010, damn, what a futuristic date lol. GO MARLINS!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOO!!!! split the series!
  4. Why did Geico hire Paris Hilton as their primary spokesperson? Cuz she's so easy a caveman could do it!
  5. I love it, great job. I love the music too, it adds a special "powerfulness" to the movie.
  6. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :disco
  7. no not at all. there's a lot less parking space at the OB. which is why there's gonna be parking garages for the marlins new stadium..
  8. I gotta admit...It still hurts A LOT not seeing the Orange Bowl in it's rightful place....the marlins moving there eases the pain a little. But so many memories at the OB, I'll be sad forever to see it go. :confused
  9. i still think we should bring back the sleeveless jersies...and the teal "marlins" on the chest...
  10. Let's start another win streak tonight... :cool
  11. I've always liked him, i'm not too sure why. But last year I was pretty excited when we almost got him. So I'm hoping we get him now. I don't see a huge reason why we shouldn't.
  12. there's definitely more exposure and optimism being shown around the country about the marlins...hope we don't get complacent.
  13. sure is a great situation to be in, we'll just have to wait and see how fredi approaches it :mis2
  14. not to mention that we have some great starting pitching that are injured (mitre...sanchez) and waiting to come back, if they come back strong, we'll be more dangerous than we are now. Personally I think the tide is turning. But we gotta continue turning it with consistency
  15. They all have the talent to be consistently great starting pitchers. With a little more experience (for badenhop and miller) and knowing what it takes to win a game against a good team, a bad team, or a great team, they should be fine and able to provide us with a competent pitching staff. Obviously with us sitting at 21-14 and first place in our division, that little bit of experience and consistently can do wonders for a team like us who can hit with ferocity. All we need is consistently good starts, and if we do there's no doubt in my mind that we can make the playoffs this year.
  16. Personally, I love the fact they continue dissing us. I just hope we continue winning throughout the year, so we can shut all those :censored up. They're just adding more flame to our fire. I'm lovin' it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.