Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Diamondbacks @ Marlins 5/21 - 7:10 PM

Featured Replies

NEXT GAME 5/21

TV: FSN-HD | RADIO: WAXY 790, WQBA 1140

 

@

Dolphin Stadium

7:10PM EDT

Brandon Webb (9-0) :banghead Vs. Ricky Nolasco (2-3)

 

 

Great first game, let's keep it going! Come on Ricky, show us what you got.

 

 

PS: Apologies for not posting on the gamethread yesterday, I was at the game :)

Webb will be tough and I have a happy spot for him since he was awesome and signed after tonights game, but Let's Go Marlins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully we can be the first to give him a L.

Don't worry guys, I've heard this before. Webb is supposed to beat us...

But Oswalt was supposed to beat us. Maddux was supposed to beat us. Suppan was supposed to beat us. Hudson, Pedro, EVERYONE! Everyone was supposed to beat us...

So I'm not worried. We can beat Webb.

Don't worry guys, I've heard this before. Webb is supposed to beat us...

But Oswalt was supposed to beat us. Maddux was supposed to beat us. Suppan was supposed to beat us. Hudson, Pedro, EVERYONE! Everyone was supposed to beat us...

So I'm not worried. We can beat Webb.

 

 

Yeah I heard that too, the only problem, the guys you mentioned hadn't won NINE consecutive starts to open a season. This is a tough, tough task.

Don't worry guys, I've heard this before. Webb is supposed to beat us...

But Oswalt was supposed to beat us. Maddux was supposed to beat us. Suppan was supposed to beat us. Hudson, Pedro, EVERYONE! Everyone was supposed to beat us...

So I'm not worried. We can beat Webb.

 

 

Yeah I heard that too, the only problem, the guys you mentioned hadn't won NINE consecutive starts to open a season. This is a tough, tough task.

It's a little hard to win NINE consecutive starts when we beat you before you have NINE starts.

Don't worry guys, I've heard this before. Webb is supposed to beat us...

But Oswalt was supposed to beat us. Maddux was supposed to beat us. Suppan was supposed to beat us. Hudson, Pedro, EVERYONE! Everyone was supposed to beat us...

So I'm not worried. We can beat Webb.

 

 

Yeah I heard that too, the only problem, the guys you mentioned hadn't won NINE consecutive starts to open a season. This is a tough, tough task.

It's a little hard to win NINE consecutive starts when we beat you before you have NINE starts.

 

NINE!

Lineups

 

DBacks

1. Chris B. Young - CF

2. Steven Drew - SS

3. Orlando Hudson - 2B

4. Conor Jackson - 1B

5. Justin Upton - RF

6. Eric Byrnes - LF

7. Mark Reynolds - 3B

8. Chris Snyder - C

9. Brandon Webb - P

 

Marlins

1. Alfredo Amezaga - SS

2. Jeremy Hermida - RF

3. Jorge Cantu - 3B

4. Mike Jacobs - 1B

5. Dan Uggla - 2B

6. Luis Gonzalez - LF

7. Matt Treanor - C

8. Cody Ross - CF

9. Ricky Nolasco - P

 

 

http://scores.espn.go.com/mlb/boxscore?gameId=280521128

Marlins vs Webb:

**PA**  AB  H  2B 3B HR RBI  BB  SO   BA   OBP   SLG   OPS   SH  SF IBB HBP 
+-----------------+-------+---+---+--+--+--+---+---+---+-----+-----+-----+-----+---+---+---+---+
Luis Gonzalez		13	12   4  0  0  0   0   1   1  .333  .385  .333  .718   0   0   0   0
Mike Jacobs		   9	 8   1  1  0  0   1   0   2  .125  .111  .250  .361   0   1   0   0
Dan Uggla			 7	 6   2  0  0  1   1   1   1  .333  .429  .833 1.262   0   0   0   0
Alfredo Amezaga	   6	 6   2  1  0  0   0   0   1  .333  .333  .500  .833   0   0   0   0
Jeremy Hermida		6	 5   2  1  0  0   0   1   1  .400  .500  .600 1.100   0   0   0   0 
Wes Helms			 4	 4   0  0  0  0   0   0   1  .000  .000  .000  .000   0   0   0   0
Jorge Cantu		   3	 3   0  0  0  0   0   0   2  .000  .000  .000  .000   0   0   0   0
Hanley Ramirez		3	 3   2  0  0  0   0   0   0  .667  .667  .667 1.334   0   0   0   0
Cody Ross			 3	 3   0  0  0  0   0   0   1  .000  .000  .000  .000   0   0   0   0
Matt Treanor		  3	 3   0  0  0  0   0   0   1  .000  .000  .000  .000   0   0   0   0
+-----------------+-------+---+---+--+--+--+---+---+---+-----+-----+-----+-----+---+---+---+---+

 

Did the Dback annoucer just say Treanor is a very good hitter?

 

Upon further review.. yes, yes he did.

hanram with the night off?

Yeah, Fredi probably thinks he needs a mental day off. I would agree.

hanram with the night off?

Yeah, Fredi probably thinks he needs a mental day off. I would agree.

So would I.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.