Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Diamondbacks @ Marlins 5/21 - 7:10 PM

Featured Replies

Cantu doubles! :notworthy

 

:bases_secondbase 2 outs. Jacobs up.

C'mon Jake...get that 2 out hit, here. :pray

I am scared this is going to be a no-no. :mischief .

 

*hopes it works*

:)

 

 

Oh no, I am scared its going to be a shutout.

 

 

 

:mischief.

Jacobs grounds out to 1B.

Inning over.

 

After 4 innings of play, Arizona 1 Florida 0...

Great...now we get to hear the annoying Mark Grace...

 

 

yea seriously. He is sooo annoying. I listened to a Dback broadcast once and I had to mute the TV at one point I could not take it anymore

Byrnes making Nolasco throw a lot of pitches...having a really good AB.

Heh, but unlike our centerfielder tonight, he actually can hit.

 

 

obviously

Heh, but unlike our centerfielder tonight, he actually can hit.

 

Not really, he's having a horrible season as well

Heh, but unlike our centerfielder tonight, he actually can hit.

While I about Mez's hitting problem, you are a bit bias against him. Yesterday you decided he couldn't bunt, despite having the 2nd most bunt hits in the league last year.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.