Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Diamondbacks @ Marlins 5/21 - 7:10 PM

Featured Replies

WTF was that Cantu? :banghead

wtf Jorge

Your answer:

Damn, that's a shame. The ball hit the wire.

 

 

I didn't see that...it's so rare, you don't really expect that to happen. :lol

Whatever...no harm done.

Were we given a reason for the Hutton-Grace swap? I just got in recently.

Just something they did for fun, seeing as they are both FSN guys.

Were we given a reason for the Hutton-Grace swap? I just got in recently.

Well we plated 2 in the inning so I'm not complaining.

Hanley's offense is surely missed, but when Amezaga is at SS...or 3B...or just playing, in general, we're a much better defensive team.

WTF was that Cantu? :banghead

wtf Jorge

Your answer:

Damn, that's a shame. The ball hit the wire.

 

 

I didn't see that...it's so rare, you don't really expect that to happen. :lol

Whatever...no harm done.

Yeah, if they didn't mention it or show the wire vibrating after the hit, I probably wouldn't have noticed either.

Were we given a reason for the Hutton-Grace swap? I just got in recently.

Just something they did for fun, seeing as they are both FSN guys.

A lot of times both stations are FSN, and I've never seen that before. That's kinda cool. Most FSN squads I wouldn't dare trade with, though. This one is alright.

Hermida grounds out, softly to 2B.

 

:bases_secondbase 1 out. Cantu up.

Jeremy... I love you, I need you, I can't live without you. :eyebrow.

He's MINE.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.