Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Diamondbacks @ Marlins 5/21 - 7:10 PM

Featured Replies

Treanor squeezes. Gonzo scores.

1-1

 

:bases_empty 2 outs. Cody Ross up.

C'mon Cody...a HR would be nice. :pray

 

 

:o

 

:bases_homerun:

CODY!!!

 

2-1 Marlins

I took at break from HW during this inning and now look what happened..... I am supersitious.... I dont know if I should stop studying lol.

I took at break from HW during this inning and now look what happened..... I am supersitious.... I dont know if I should stop studying lol.

Stop doing homework until the game's over.

Nolasco flies out to CF.

Inning over.

 

After 5 innings of play, Arizona 1 Florida 2...

Mark Grace was more pleasant to listen too in the Marlins booth.... in the Zona booth he is just toooo Homer-ish

I took at break from HW during this inning and now look what happened..... I am supersitious.... I dont know if I should stop studying lol.

 

 

sssssshhhh...don't remind me...I still have to study for my Physical Science final, which is tomorrow. :banghead

I took at break from HW during this inning and now look what happened..... I am supersitious.... I dont know if I should stop studying lol.

Stop doing homework until the game's over.

I have a HUGE Metabolism exam tomorrow and I have to memorize 7 cycles. Crazy stuff.

C'mon Cody...a HR would be nice. :pray

 

 

Call of the night!

 

 

Thank you, thank you, thank you. :D

C'mon Cody...a HR would be nice. :pray

 

 

Call of the night!

 

 

Thank you, thank you, thank you. :D

My girl called it too, at the same time as you did.

 

Good stuff.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.