Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Diamondbacks @ Marlins 5/21 - 7:10 PM

Featured Replies

is it just me or is this ump calling a lot of balls outside of the zone strikes? I mean I guess it's Webb so he gets those calls.

A Mark Grace for Tommy Hutton deal. Blockbuster trade.

Damn, and I just got that Hutton jersey.

is it just me or is this ump calling a lot of balls outside of the zone strikes? I mean I guess it's Webb so he gets those calls.

Well, most guys call balls outside of the strike zone.

Gotta admire the Diamondbacks line up. They don't really have too many power hitters, but they have really good at bats and are the "Grind you down, wear you out" type of offense.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.