Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Diamondbacks @ Marlins 5/21 - 7:10 PM

Featured Replies

Jeremy... I love you, I need you, I can't live without you. :eyebrow .

He's MINE.

 

:o.... You better watch out. :kickbutt

Jeremy... I love you, I need you, I can't live without you. :eyebrow .

He's MINE.

 

:o.... You better watch out. :kickbutt

CAAATFIIIGHT!

2-0 count...C'mon Jake, swing at your pitch, and drive it, deeply. :pray

good game marlins doing very well vs one hotest pitcher in NL this could be statement malins put out we back winnng way we play one best pitcher out their and team best record in NL

Meh

Jacobs breaks his bat, and grounds out to 2B.

Inning over.

 

After 6 innings of play, Arizona 1 Florida 2...

Justin Upton walks. :banghead

 

:bases_firstbase 0 outs. Eric Byrnes up.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.