PTI guys discuss Marlins

The Marlins are on the PTI rundown today. It should be coming up in about 5 minutes. Watch it. By the way, on Around the Horn prior to PTI, Woody Page just dissed the hell out of the Marlins. When discussing Brandon Webb and D-Backs he said that their upcoming schedule was against bad teams and their streak will continue because of that. Reali reminded him that one of those teams is the "first-place Marlins":

P: So?

R: They are in first place.

P: That doesn't mean they are any good.

I'll update on what they have to say on the Marlins. Share your thoughts if you saw it or if you just want to comment.

The Marlins are on the PTI rundown today. It should be coming up in about 5 minutes. Watch it. By the way, on Around the Horn prior to PTI, Woody Page just dissed the hell out of the Marlins. When discussing Brandon Webb and D-Backs he said that their upcoming schedule was against bad teams and their streak will continue because of that. Reali reminded him that one of those teams is the "first-place Marlins":

P: So?

R: They are in first place.

P: That doesn't mean they are any good.

I'll update on what they have to say on the Marlins. Share your thoughts if you saw it or if you just want to comment.

Awesome.

that sucks. i like woody paige

Woody paige is a douche. They keep him on that stupid ass show because he is entertaining, not because he knows anything.

Woody Paige takes forever to say nothing. If he wasn't so entertaining in a train-wreck way, he wouldn't even be on TV. You'd think after how many years on the show, he'd figure out how to make his answers more succinct.

Personally, I love the fact they continue dissing us. I just hope we continue winning throughout the year, so we can shut all those :censored up. They're just adding more flame to our fire. I'm lovin' it.

Amen brother, I want them shut up too. But it seems everyone else either doesn't know about the new stadium, or they too believe that these owners will still refuse to pay out money even when the new stadium is built.

It's embarassing :(

Michael Wilbon must hate the Marlins, too. He is a Cubs fan.

99.9 % sure he disses us here, too. :lol

And this is one of the reasons the Marlins 2003 is never talked about, as one of the great upsets in history (which it was). We ruined the perfect story the national news media wanted to tell. We defeated the Cubs, coming back from a 3-1 deficet AT Wrigley Field, and against Woods and Prior. It's legendary stuff if it happens that the Braves, Giants, Phillies, Cardinals or the Mets do this. BUT HOW DARE THE MARLINS DO THIS !?!?!?!? (sarcasm). The national media wanted a Boston/Cubs match up soooooooo badly they became upset when 1st the Marlins won, and then NY won the next night. It effed up their story.

We will never escape their doghouse, and that is why they take so much pleasure in beating us down.

Although I like some recognition, I don't mind the hating from the media. One can't get mad at them for their statements. Half the time, they're true statements. But saying whether the Marlins will prevail, or fail this season can't be taking too seriously. They're jobs are to guess who would win, and who would lose. Honestly, with a rotation like ours, you can't blame them for saying it boils down to the starting pitching. Because it's true. In a society where greatness is valued by cost, anything "cheap" is "inferior" to something that is expensive. Honestly, what car would YOU rather, a Nissan, or an Infiniti? A Toyota, or a Lexus? Most of those are the exact same car with small changes and a different logo, but the price difference is huge.

Heh, he didn't know anyone on the roster! Don Uggla was classic.

I nearly fell off the chair when he said that. Hellz bellz Uggla has been to an All Star Game, how can you not know who he is ? I hope the new stadium gets built and we can finally become a real baseball franchise. All we need are new owners. :whistle

that sucks. i like woody paige

Woody paige is a douche. They keep him on that stupid ass show because he is entertaining, not because he knows anything.

Woody Paige takes forever to say nothing. If he wasn't so entertaining in a train-wreck way, he wouldn't even be on TV. You'd think after how many years on the show, he'd figure out how to make his answers more succinct.

He's not even entertaining. He's freakin' BORING and stupid. Well, on the other hand, I guess he can't be all that stupid if he's getting paid to do nothing.

Wasn't our whole motive to be the underdog? This si the kind of stuff that happens when you are an underdog.

Those guys are confused out of their pants.

:Clap: Also because many of them said the Marlins would struggle to win 60 games, and they are already 1/3 of the way there after less than 50 games into the season.

Wasn't our whole motive to be the underdog? This si the kind of stuff that happens when you are an underdog.

Those guys are confused out of their pants.

:Clap : Also because many of them said the Marlins would struggle to win 60 games, and they are already 1/3 of the way there after less than 50 games into the season.

while yeh ur true in saying its less than 50 games, i prefer to think its 35 games in, cos the thought of 50 means less baseball left in the season! lol