FSN Post Game

This is off topic, but does anyone else hate it when we lose and a player from the opposing team is interviewed? The Heat do it too and I always feel like throwing something at the T.V. I wonder who's "bright" idea it was to do that?

Yes, it bugs the sh*t out of me as well.

This is off topic, but does anyone else hate it when we lose and a player from the opposing team is interviewed? The Heat do it too and I always feel like throwing something at the T.V. I wonder who's "bright" idea it was to do that?

Last night, while watching the Arizona post-game, Cody Ross was interviewed. So its not just our station that does that.

Last night, while watching the Arizona post-game, Cody Ross was interviewed. So its not just our station that does that.

Every team does it but I think it's stupid.

It's Ok, except I never watch the Heat postgame because "Jax" (I am the coolest toughest dude on the planet) does it.

It's Ok, except I never watch the Heat postgame because "Jax" (I am the coolest toughest dude on the planet) does it.

Jax is a fun and loveable guy who resembles Sherman Klump from the nutty proffesor. How can you not like him?

Jax is a fun and loveable guy who resembles Sherman Klump from the nutty proffesor. How can you not like him?

I can't stand him. I was so glad to read he has horrible ratings on his radio show. I hope he gets fired soon.

I can't stand him. I was so glad to read he has horrible ratings on his radio show. I hope he gets fired soon.

Lol, that's mean!