Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FSN Post Game

Featured Replies

did their add post game manger interview by press their show it after game and did Craig Minervini get other host to do post game Cookie Rojas i like their could do that like their do after heat game were show coach talking to press outside of lockroom

:mis2

 

...I'll just say no. XP

 

All fun aside, are you talking about the post-game conference?

This is off topic, but does anyone else hate it when we lose and a player from the opposing team is interviewed? The Heat do it too and I always feel like throwing something at the T.V. I wonder who's "bright" idea it was to do that?

This is off topic, but does anyone else hate it when we lose and a player from the opposing team is interviewed? The Heat do it too and I always feel like throwing something at the T.V. I wonder who's "bright" idea it was to do that?

Yes, it bugs the sh*t out of me as well.

This is off topic, but does anyone else hate it when we lose and a player from the opposing team is interviewed? The Heat do it too and I always feel like throwing something at the T.V. I wonder who's "bright" idea it was to do that?

Yes, it bugs the sh*t out of me as well.

 

Last night, while watching the Arizona post-game, Cody Ross was interviewed. So its not just our station that does that.

This is off topic, but does anyone else hate it when we lose and a player from the opposing team is interviewed? The Heat do it too and I always feel like throwing something at the T.V. I wonder who's "bright" idea it was to do that?

Yes, it bugs the sh*t out of me as well.

 

Last night, while watching the Arizona post-game, Cody Ross was interviewed. So its not just our station that does that.

 

Every team does it but I think it's stupid.

I liked Cookie being on the field after the game joining the post game highlites. But Craig..... Bah. Humbug. I did like the answer Fredi gave him when he asked what other players he would have laying down a squeeze play. Miniman needs to be put in his place more often.

I did like the answer Fredi gave him when he asked what other players he would have laying down a squeeze play. Miniman needs to be put in his place more often.

 

I also hate the fact that the host of Inside the Marlins is a lifelong Mets fan.

This is off topic, but does anyone else hate it when we lose and a player from the opposing team is interviewed? The Heat do it too and I always feel like throwing something at the T.V. I wonder who's "bright" idea it was to do that?

It's Ok, except I never watch the Heat postgame because "Jax" (I am the coolest toughest dude on the planet) does it.

I'd like to see more of Cookie on the post game shows. He's smart as hell, knows the game as well as anyone and could provide a lot of insight into that night's game.

This is off topic, but does anyone else hate it when we lose and a player from the opposing team is interviewed? The Heat do it too and I always feel like throwing something at the T.V. I wonder who's "bright" idea it was to do that?

It's Ok, except I never watch the Heat postgame because "Jax" (I am the coolest toughest dude on the planet) does it.

 

Jax is a fun and loveable guy who resembles Sherman Klump from the nutty proffesor. How can you not like him?

This is off topic, but does anyone else hate it when we lose and a player from the opposing team is interviewed? The Heat do it too and I always feel like throwing something at the T.V. I wonder who's "bright" idea it was to do that?

It's Ok, except I never watch the Heat postgame because "Jax" (I am the coolest toughest dude on the planet) does it.

 

Jax is a fun and loveable guy who resembles Sherman Klump from the nutty proffesor. How can you not like him?

 

I can't stand him. I was so glad to read he has horrible ratings on his radio show. I hope he gets fired soon.

This is off topic, but does anyone else hate it when we lose and a player from the opposing team is interviewed? The Heat do it too and I always feel like throwing something at the T.V. I wonder who's "bright" idea it was to do that?

It's Ok, except I never watch the Heat postgame because "Jax" (I am the coolest toughest dude on the planet) does it.

 

Jax is a fun and loveable guy who resembles Sherman Klump from the nutty proffesor. How can you not like him?

 

I can't stand him. I was so glad to read he has horrible ratings on his radio show. I hope he gets fired soon.

 

Lol, that's mean!

Never knew that they do post game interviews of visiting players. I generally immediately turn the TV off in a huff after they lose.

  • Author

what i asking why fsn donot show the manger post interview with reporter like their do after heat game their did it after wed game when Cookie was with Craig that was good postgame

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.