Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Odd height observation.

Featured Replies

Is Cody Ross really shorter than Fredo? :mis2 Ross is listed as 5'9" and Fredo is 5'10". I think someone is giving Fredo a few inches.

I always figured Amezega was more around the 5'8" area and Ross around 5'10" just based on watching them on t.v seperately.

Fredo seems to be the shorter one, but I haven't seen them standing next to each other so maybe he is taller.

I actually believe they are about the same height , However that how they are listed on the MLB website. The difference is that Amezaga is 180 lbs and Cody is 205 lbs

Fredo is probably closer to 5'9. Ross is definitely around the 5'8 area, maybe even a little smaller. He has a lot of bang for that little amount of buck.

Fredo seems to be the shorter one, but I haven't seen them standing next to each other so maybe he is taller.

I actually believe they are about the same height , However that how they are listed on the MLB website. The difference is that Amezaga is 180 lbs and Cody is 205 lbs

I've never seen them stand directly next to eachother, but I once saw them standing with Hammer, and they looked about the same.

 

It was funny, because I was like "Who are those kids with Willingham? Oh sh*t, it's Mez and Cody!"

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.