Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6/3/08: Marlins @ Braves, 7 pm.

Featured Replies

That's it. The Braves are going down!

 

GO FISH!

how was the exam?

I don't know :nailbite. I studied so much and I still was confused on a few. The test was MC but some of the answers were... A + B, B + D, All of the above etc... so it made it worse. I guess if I get atleast a B I will be happy. This is supposed to be the hardest test out of the 4. Last test I got an 88 (which is an A). It's a difficult class so the grading scale is curved a bit.

I am eating a rally sweet potato. Hopefully it works :pray.

I'm sitting in my chair...infront of my computer...infront of my tv...all is right.

I am eating a rally sweet potato. Hopefully it works :pray.

I'm sitting in my chair...infront of my computer...infront of my tv...all is right.

Welcome back, dude.

I am eating a rally sweet potato. Hopefully it works :pray.

I'm sitting in my chair...infront of my computer...infront of my tv...all is right.

Welcome back, dude.

Thank you sir. Whenever I leave, I forget how much hell missing games are. And missing showing you people how wrong you all are on a constant basis.

I do so love when a team plays so badly that you start rooting for the opposing team out of spite. Yeah, that was me in a nutshell last night.

I do so love when a team plays so badly that you start rooting for the opposing team out of spite. Yeah, that was me in a nutshell last night.

Well, you're a terrible terrible person.

Badenhop. Great.

That guy at that sandwich place said Hopper will be a different pitcher because he ate the sandwhich. Never know.

oh, heh, I was listening to the Lebatard show about an hour ago. Dan was interviewing Trick Daddy about Kimbo and other various south Florida sports subjects. He said that the Marlins should fire their PR people. When Dan asked why, Trick said that they look like retards on the "Tobacco Free Florida" spots. He claimed his 6 year old son could produce a better commmercial. I must admit, I have to agree with him.

oh, heh, I was listening to the Lebatard show about an hour ago. Dan was interviewing Trick Daddy about Kimbo and other various south Florida sports subjects. He said that the Marlins should fire their PR people. When Dan asked why, Trick said that they look like retards on the "Tobacco Free Florida" spots. He claimed his 6 year old son could produce a better commmercial. I must admit, I have to agree with him.

Hehe, yeah, that was funny as sh*t.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.