Marlins Games

Hey guys I am going to the super saturday game and i havent gone to a marlins game in a long time. I wanted to know if anyone knows what time is best to go to be able to get autographs and pictures or if it is even possible. I was hoping to get pics with griffey and of course my marlins, thanks!

thanks and does anyone know ifthe store sells anything good for cheap...lol thanks!

Nothing at that stadium is cheap. :mischief

Just like any sports store. Especially those at stadiums. Just go and have a good time. Check the Strike Zone when you go in to see who will be signing autographs pre game. Usually it's who ever is performing and whoever is tossing out first pitch, but sometimes they toss in someone like Hawk. There is a sign with the names and times. And usually a couple players come out together to sign for the kiddies on the other side of the Strike Zone.

Hey guys I am going to the super saturday game and i havent gone to a marlins game in a long time.

Which reminds me... Cowbell night. This could get annoying fast. LOL

Did you go to a Panthers game last season? That was loud with the Florida Panthers Cowbell Club. So you ain't seen nothing yet

i have cowbell from last year i think their gave out every year

Hey guys I am going to the super saturday game and i havent gone to a marlins game in a long time.

Did you go to a Panthers game last season? That was loud with the Florida Panthers Cowbell Club. So you ain't seen nothing yet

I've been to both, the Rays are louder with their cowbells.

I've been to both, the Rays are louder with their cowbells.

Just one. I'm not an NHL fan. The wife is but she's an Avs fan, so we met up with a bunch of folks there for that one. I cheered for the Panthers, even tho I have no idea...I was the designated driver but I still don't recall the cow bells.

Truth be told, I wasn't even going to go tonight. The wife has to work and I always dread that drive there and back alone. Especially back. But ya just can't pass up the opportunity to witness history. Hit it to me Jr!!! This one dosen't get thrown back and I don't give it to some kid sitting near me!!