Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Joker Wannabe Arrested

Featured Replies

Check this out... :lol

 

 

 

We can't tell if this is funny or just plain sad/stoopid.

 

Spencer Taylor, a 20 year old from Michigan, was arrested Sunday morning.

 

His crime?

 

He was allegedly trying to steal Batman posters, as well as other collectibles, from a movie theater nearby.

 

And even better, he went dressed at the Joker!

 

Taylor, an apparent Dark Knight fan, went to the Three Rivers Cinema to steal the items.

 

The Joker wannabe was charged with felony larceny and malicious destruction of property.

 

He was booked and photographed with and without the makeup for his mug shots.

 

Why so serious?????

 

Source

  • Author

Check this out... :lol

 

 

 

We can't tell if this is funny or just plain sad/stoopid.

 

Spencer Taylor, a 20 year old from Michigan, was arrested Sunday morning.

 

His crime?

 

He was allegedly trying to steal Batman posters, as well as other collectibles, from a movie theater nearby.

 

And even better, he went dressed at the Joker!

 

Taylor, an apparent Dark Knight fan, went to the Three Rivers Cinema to steal the items.

 

The Joker wannabe was charged with felony larceny and malicious destruction of property.

 

He was booked and photographed with and without the makeup for his mug shots.

 

Why so serious?????

 

Source

That's funny.

 

And pretty sad at the same time... I know most theatres give those away after the movie has been removed from theatres.

 

He just could have asked them.

That's funny.

 

And pretty sad at the same time... I know most theatres give those away after the movie has been removed from theatres.

 

He just could have asked them.

I don't know if anyone noticed, but the man the Joker is talking to in that clip is Senator Patrick Leahy (D-VT).

I don't know if anyone noticed, but the man the Joker is talking to in that clip is Senator Patrick Leahy (D-VT).

  • Author

Totally off-topic Ashley, but you read ONTD, don't you? lol

 

Oh yes. Member since the very beginning.

And so loving the Batman pride on that site... lol

  • Author

Totally off-topic Ashley, but you read ONTD, don't you? lol

 

Oh yes. Member since the very beginning.

And so loving the Batman pride on that site... lol

I would have never stolen a Dark Knight poster.

 

That being said I will probably end up buying a "Dark Knight" poster for college!

 

The movie was insanely good!

I would have never stolen a Dark Knight poster.

 

That being said I will probably end up buying a "Dark Knight" poster for college!

 

The movie was insanely good!

I'll admit it, when I read the title of this post I immediately thought of Piazza31.

 

 

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. +1,000,000,000. That's funny on so many different levels! HOF post.

I'll admit it, when I read the title of this post I immediately thought of Piazza31.

 

 

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. +1,000,000,000. That's funny on so many different levels! HOF post.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.