Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Question for guys & gals

Featured Replies

Well, I'm around 5'7"-5'8" which is not exactly tall, but it's not really "short" either...so most women are either about as tall as me or shorter. To answer the question, yes I would date a taller woman, but not too much taller. Maybe 2, 3 inches tops. Anything higher than that and I'd have to say NO. That would be a little too awkward.

Yes i have and its not really an issue UNLESS she like a whole foot or more

bu if you love each other it shouldnt matter

P.S.

I was 5'6 My GF was 5'8

Hmmm shed have to be super awesome. I dont really like taller women than me (im 5'11) but i dont like super short either lol

I wouldn't be against going out with a girl just because she was 6'3" or something (I'm 5'11") but I definitely prefer a shorter girl.

I'm 6'0" so I haven't known too many girls taller than that. I know a pretty attractive woman who is six feet but her husband is 6'2". I guess even Giselle Bundchen or Heidi Klum wouldn't be taller than me except in heels so if they call me up and say "Hey mountainfish, let's go out," I would have to say yes. (And then my 5'6" wife would kick my a$$).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.