October 9, 200817 yr Might take a minute or two to get this one... --------------------- A farmer had 3 beautiful daughters who were getting ready to go out on dates. The first beau came to the door and said, ''I'm Eddie, I'm here to pick up Betty. We're going for spaghetti, is she ready?'' "No," the farmer said. The second beau came to the door and said, ''I'm Joe, I'm here to pick up Flo to take her to the show. Is she ready to go?'' "No." The third beau came to the door and said to the farmer. ''Hello, my name is Chuck." The farmer shot Chuck.
October 9, 200817 yr He was taking her to see the ducks? Don't worry I got it. This aint another MrMarlinPride 69 moment lol
October 10, 200817 yr hahahaha i get this one they were gonna Bang lol OmG fUr ReAl?!?!?!!?!!??!??!?!?!??
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.