Is the game on TBS tonight?

Hollyberry

also has anyone had trouble getting onto marlinbaseball.com. from like 8 PM to 10 PM i couldn't get on because it said the server wasn't working. was it just me or everyone? man i hope the rays come back and win.

It was working fine for me. Make sure your bookmarks are set to marlinsbaseball.com rather than marlinbaseball.com though anyway. Both lead to the same place but recent adjustments I made could cause some minor issues for a few days.

also has anyone had trouble getting onto marlinbaseball.com. from like 8 PM to 10 PM i couldn't get on because it said the server wasn't working. was it just me or everyone? man i hope the rays come back and win.

It was working fine for me. Make sure your bookmarks are set to marlinsbaseball.com rather than marlinbaseball.com though anyway. Both lead to the same place but recent adjustments I made could cause some minor issues for a few days.

i tried both but neither worked. might have just been firefox messing with me. all is good now though

I hate the Red Sox , but it looks like the Rays are going to completely collapse. Hopefully I am wrong but blowing a 7 run lead with 7 outs to go I am sure mentally that is tough to overcome . The rays looked really tight tonight at the plate I suspect they will be even more tense tomorrow . Hard to imagine but I maybe pulling for the Phillies to beat the red sox . We won the season series against the phillies :)