Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jacobs deal opens door for Sanchez in Florida

Featured Replies

I don't know, I see Gaby as another Ryan Klenko/Adrian Gonzalez, which in my book is a GOOD thing.

 

Ryan Klesko sounds like an excellent comparison, and something I'd be very happy with.

Klesko had a lot more raw power. Think Sean Casey or James Loneyish offensively. Which is still pretty good.

 

Eh, Klesko wasn't a premier power hitter for that long.

I don't know, I see Gaby as another Ryan Klenko/Adrian Gonzalez, which in my book is a GOOD thing.

 

Ryan Klesko sounds like an excellent comparison, and something I'd be very happy with.

Klesko had a lot more raw power. Think Sean Casey or James Loneyish offensively. Which is still pretty good.

 

Eh, Klesko wasn't a premier power hitter for that long.

He has a career .500 slugging. That's pretty good. Casey is .447 and Loney .480. I see something around or in the middle of that as realistic. I expect .280/.350/.450 base seasons with performance spikes with batting average into the .300/.370/.475 range for peak years.

I don't know, I see Gaby as another Ryan Klenko/Adrian Gonzalez, which in my book is a GOOD thing.

 

Ryan Klesko sounds like an excellent comparison, and something I'd be very happy with.

Klesko had a lot more raw power. Think Sean Casey or James Loneyish offensively. Which is still pretty good.

 

Eh, Klesko wasn't a premier power hitter for that long.

He has a career .500 slugging. That's pretty good. Casey is .447 and Loney .480. I see something around or in the middle of that as realistic. I expect .280/.350/.450 base seasons with performance spikes with batting average into the .300/.370/.475 range for peak years.

 

Sanchez could reach a .500 slugg. with the amount of doubles he may hit...

Sanchez could reach a .500 slugg. with the amount of doubles he may hit...

70-75 XBH hitting at .300. That's assuming 20 HR which is very fair.

 

I'd be impressed.

Sanchez could reach a .500 slugg. with the amount of doubles he may hit...

70-75 XBH hitting at .300. That's assuming 20 HR which is very fair.

 

I'd be impressed.

Sanchez will come nowhere near 20 home runs, even if he got every single AB.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.