George W. Bush Quotes: Part 1

Fish Dynasty

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."

...George W. Bush

"Welcome to Mrs. Bush, and my fellow astronauts."

...Governor George W. Bush

"Mars is essentially in the same orbit...Mars is somewhat the same distance from the Sun, which is very important. We have seen pictures where there are canals, we believe, and water. If there is water, that means there is oxygen. If oxygen, that means we can breathe."

...Governor George W. Bush, 8/11/94

"The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century."

...Governor George W. Bush, 9/15/95

"I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy -- but that could change."

...Governor George W. Bush, 5/22/98

• 3 weeks later...

Just wait 10-15 years from now, GWB will go down as a pretty good president. As time settles people will not blame the mortgage bust on him, much like poeple do not blame the .com bust on Clinton. I also think that if we follow through with troop withdrawal in 2012 and we stay unattacked people will not hate him so much.

Just wait 10-15 years from now, GWB will go down as a pretty good president. As time settles people will not blame the mortgage bust on him, much like poeple do not blame the .com bust on Clinton. I also think that if we follow through with troop withdrawal in 2012 and we stay unattacked people will not hate him so much.

I still say history will look on him LESS favorably than we do now.

• 2 weeks later...

Historians are already placing Bush as tied with James Buchanon as worse presidents in history. If anything time will show how bad this guy really was, all lies of his administrations and abuses of power are already beginning to surface

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.