January 16, 200917 yr New White House Staff! So far we have: Rahm Emanuel - Chief of Staff - Jewish David Axelrod - Senior Advisor to the President - Jewish Ronald Klain - Chief of Staff to the Vice President of the United States - Jewish Admin Summers - Economic Advisor to the President - Jewish Paul Volcker - Economic Advisor to the President, Former Head of Federal Reserve - Jewish Tim Geithner - Treasury Secetary - Jewish Peter Orszag - Head of Budget - Jewish Am I the only one noticing that Obama and Biden are not so much assembling staff as gathering a minyan?
January 16, 200917 yr A moderator is pointing out all the Jews in the Cabinet?!?! :blink: Seriously, I could care less how many of them are Jewish. Heck, I would be happy if a Jew like Peter Schiff or the late Aaron Russo were in a Presidential Cabinet. I mean if this is about Zionism, we all know like Biden said - you don't have to be Jewish to be a Zionist. And as our Congress demostrates regularly, people of all religions are capable of making stupid decisions.
January 16, 200917 yr New White House Staff! So far we have: Rahm Emanuel - Chief of Staff - Jewish David Axelrod - Senior Advisor to the President - Jewish Ronald Klain - Chief of Staff to the Vice President of the United States - Jewish Admin Summers - Economic Advisor to the President - Jewish Paul Volcker - Economic Advisor to the President, Former Head of Federal Reserve - Jewish Tim Geithner - Treasury Secetary - Jewish Peter Orszag - Head of Budget - Jewish Am I the only one noticing that Obama and Biden are not so much assembling staff as gathering a minyan? OMGJewishInternationalConspiracyLOL!!!!!!!
January 16, 200917 yr hopefully his cabinet doesnt read this forum... We might get burnt at the stake for being way too anti-semitic.
January 16, 200917 yr hopefully his cabinet doesnt read this forum... We might get burnt at the stake for being way too anti-semitic. ' Of course not, that would violate your first amendment right to freedom of speech. Shame on you for not knowing the Constitution. :mischief
January 17, 200917 yr hopefully his cabinet doesnt read this forum... We might get burnt at the stake for being way too anti-semitic. ' Of course not, that would violate your first amendment right to freedom of speech. Shame on you for not knowing the Constitution. :mischief And it should also be pointed out: Yenta - Jewish
January 17, 200917 yr hopefully his cabinet doesnt read this forum... We might get burnt at the stake for being way too anti-semitic. ' Of course not, that would violate your first amendment right to freedom of speech. Shame on you for not knowing the Constitution. :mischief And it should also be pointed out: Yenta - Jewish Well myself and a few other members have been called anti-semitic because of not supporting colonial style nations. I didn't know Yenta was Jewish, but now I know.
January 17, 200917 yr Yenta = nosybody in Yiddish. Also, the name of the shadchan (matchmaker) in Fiddler on the Roof. And no, we're not calling you anti-semitic because of whatever BS reason you gave. We're calling you anti-semitic because you deny the rights of defense bestowed upon any other country to be utilized by Israel.
January 17, 200917 yr Penguino, obviously you forgot the rules of criticizing Israel: ....if you criticize Israel in Israel, it's ok. ....if you criticize Israel in the United States, OMG UR A NAZI!!!! /sarcasm
January 17, 200917 yr I guess this wouldn't be a good time to say that I'm one-quarter German. Figures. :| Jk
January 17, 200917 yr I guess this wouldn't be a good time to say that I'm one-quarter German. OMG CONSPIRACY!
January 17, 200917 yr Penguino, obviously you forgot the rules of criticizing Israel: ....if you criticize Israel in Israel, it's ok. ....if you criticize Israel in the United States, OMG UR A NAZI!!!! /sarcasm we agree on something political! Obama would be proud!
January 17, 200917 yr Penguino, obviously you forgot the rules of criticizing Israel: ....if you criticize Israel in Israel, it's ok. ....if you criticize Israel in the United States, OMG UR A NAZI!!!! /sarcasm we agree on something political! Obama would be proud! Well this is the first time I ever agree with anything FutureGM says in the Bull Pen... but not sure he really meant it.
January 17, 200917 yr Penguino, obviously you forgot the rules of criticizing Israel: ....if you criticize Israel in Israel, it's ok. ....if you criticize Israel in the United States, OMG UR A NAZI!!!! /sarcasm we agree on something political! Obama would be proud! Well this is the first time I ever agree with anything FutureGM says in the Bull Pen... but not sure he really meant it. Yes, I do.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.