Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Single Game Tickets Available 2/7

Featured Replies

I may not be able to make it to JRS Saturday -

 

Just wondering if anyone knows if single game tix will be available at noon Saturday 1) thru ticketmaster, and/or 2) at Marlins En Miami?

 

Thx -

I am presuming ticket prices are the same? I hope so the economy is bad right now andm e andm y fam dont wanna miss out on opening day!

I am presuming ticket prices are the same? I hope so the economy is bad right now andm e andm y fam dont wanna miss out on opening day!

 

I think most of the prices are around the same, maybe a $1-2 higher. I'll be there opening day, see ya all there!

I am presuming ticket prices are the same? I hope so the economy is bad right now andm e andm y fam dont wanna miss out on opening day!

 

Tickets have gone up $1.50 in most sections.. Still the best bargain in baseball! :gofish

I am presuming ticket prices are the same? I hope so the economy is bad right now andm e andm y fam dont wanna miss out on opening day!

 

Tickets have gone up $1.50 in most sections.. Still the best bargain in baseball! :gofish

yes you right because in football cheapest one is 41.00 in basketball is 5.00 but all the way near roof but for marlins you near field by getting fishtank ticket

I'll be obtaining my tickets saturday at fanfest

I've sat in section 445 from rows 3-7 for the past 7 years on opening day they are great seats with a view of the entire ballpark and are cheap, Last year i got them for 25 each on opening day but usually they are 15-25.

 

Lets hope we can beat the Nats on opening day especially since Olsen is billed (for now) as the opening day Starter.

their make Yankees ticket higher i pay 25.00 for fishtank for that game all ticket were add other 15.00 dollar that was not done when boston came here if i remember

More than 40,000 single game tickets sold at FanFest today... Marking the largest single day ticket sales in Florida Marlins Franchise history!

 

 

 

And yes, The Yankees tickets are wayyy different prices than the others. Fish tank was 25 bucks and moved to 35 on day of the game... Upper Deck is 50 bucks! I love it! Marlins need to take advantage of all those DAMN yankees fans buying the tickets! :gofish

More than 40,000 single game tickets sold at FanFest today... Marking the largest single day ticket sales in Florida Marlins Franchise history!

 

 

 

And yes, The Yankees tickets are wayyy different prices than the others. Fish tank was 25 bucks and moved to 35 on day of the game... Upper Deck is 50 bucks! I love it! Marlins need to take advantage of all those DAMN yankees fans buying the tickets! :gofish

 

Wow thats a huge jump for day of game tickets. I'll make sure to get mine early.

 

On a side note, I just picked up tickets to the marlins at red sox 6/17 and 6/18.

Im aiming for at least Opening day hopefully it's not sold out and a few staurday games.

 

I've gone to Opening day 7 Years in a row i really want to make it 8 espeically since i have spring break that week but i heard a lot of tickets have been sold already.

 

Oh and what would the pricing be for upper deck seats on opening day? Im having my dad call in tomorrow

Im aiming for at least Opening day hopefully it's not sold out and a few staurday games.

 

I've gone to Opening day 7 Years in a row i really want to make it 8 espeically since i have spring break that week but i heard a lot of tickets have been sold already.

 

Oh and what would the pricing be for upper deck seats on opening day? Im having my dad call in tomorrow

 

Dont worry, it wont sell out. They'll just keep opening sections. A few years ago there were 60,000 people I believe.

My dad won season tickets from ESPN radio in November, and he has yet to receive them. Have they already been delivered, or are they still at the printers?

Yes,

 

My dad just bought the super Saturday plan which gives us 13 Saturday games Opening Day and one of the Yankee games.

 

Its gonna be sick i haven't had season tickets since 2005 I'm so pumped for the season to start already.

My dad won season tickets from ESPN radio in November, and he has yet to receive them. Have they already been delivered, or are they still at the printers?

 

 

Tickets wont ship till early march

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.