Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Just put an offer on a house...

Featured Replies

nice. have they accepted your offer yet? hopefully you close by april 30 to get that t.v.

 

my brother is actually closing on a house in miramar on april 30. he got it for around $249,000 I believe. It's a pretty big house.

 

 

Tell me it's on a lake! And that he won't be a fag ,and let me fish the lake! lol

I personally dont want the address and picture of where we may be living somewhere for everyone to know.

You have a point. It's been taken care of.

 

 

BTW, good luck with the house!

Update:

 

I was pre-approved for the loan today. My offer of $67,000 was countered with $70,000, which I gladly accepted. I signed the agreement papers this evening, and my down payment has gone to escrow. Now, I give them all the info to officially secure the loan within the next 10 days. Once that's done, it's pretty much a done deal.

 

 

Are you escrowing taxes & insurance? If there's any way you can get out of doing that, I heartily suggest you do. I believe they can escrow up to 20% over the amount of the taxes & insurance. Those bastards play with your money all year and you don't see a dime of interest. Plus- you are still LEGALLY responsible for the taxes & insurance. A few years ago, a news story broke in Florida where a man lost his insurance coverage because his mortgage company 'forgot' to send in his premuim. Bottom line, the homeowner is still responsible and not a damn thing happened to the mortgage company.

 

Also- do what I do. Your house payment is the biggest expense to come out of your paycheck, so why should it come out of 1 paycheck? I take the amount I owe, add another $100 or $200 and then divide that sum up into bi-weekly payments. Not only does it hurt less because less is coming out of each paycheck, but you are making an additional payment each year AND, all the extra $$ every 2 weeks goes toward the principal. I've been able to shave 9 years off of our mortgage.

 

Good luck!

I personally dont want the address and picture of where we may be living somewhere for everyone to know.

You have a point. It's been taken care of.

 

 

BTW, good luck with the house!

 

yeah, thanks! i'm just proud of him :notworthy

nice. have they accepted your offer yet? hopefully you close by april 30 to get that t.v.

 

my brother is actually closing on a house in miramar on april 30. he got it for around $249,000 I believe. It's a pretty big house.

 

 

Tell me it's on a lake! And that he won't be a fag ,and let me fish the lake! lol

 

lol I dont think it's on a lake. I haven't seen it in person yet but he took video of the house and I don't remember seeing a lake.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.