Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7 up / 7 down

Featured Replies

I truly think this is the night we break out of it, at least for the time being.

 

No way does Livan Hernandez dominate us twice in a row.

 

Only problem is, we face Johan on Wednesday. But, if we beat him before, we can beat him again :thumbup As long as Daniel Murphy is in left field... :whistle

I truly think this is the night we break out of it, at least for the time being.

 

No way does Livan Hernandez dominate us twice in a row.

 

Only problem is, we face Johan on Wednesday. But, if we beat him before, we can beat him again :thumbup As long as Daniel Murphy is in left field... :whistle

 

I wouldn't mind seeing Sheffield play LF either after his error last night...

I'm glad we're getting this seven game losing streak out of our system early in the season. Time to go back to winning. :thumbup

I'm glad we're getting this seven game losing streak out of our system early in the season. Time to go back to winning. :thumbup

 

 

Yeah, good point. I'm also glad that this losing streak comes right after a winning streak. Think...if we went 6-6 (.500) to start the year instead of 11-1, and then lost 7 in a row, we'd be in pretty bad shape (6-13). At least now we are still above .500 and atop the division at 11-8. We just need to get our heads together and get out of this rut, and start showing some consistency.

My only reason for any hope in turning this thing around is ricky and jj. One of them needs to just go out there and deal for the whole game.

  • Author

Well Ricky and Emilio... I have dropped you to the bench in my fanatsy leagues for the week begining today 'til next tuesday.

 

I hope you two can turn things around, prove me wrong, and more importantly, get the team I love some victories.

 

 

GO FISH!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.