Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I won't shave until we win

Featured Replies

From the guy who as a picture of Hanley in the shower as his sig, that's getting a bit creepy.

 

 

I think she's a girl.

 

Well, then it's a bit less akward haha. Still strange tho, IMO.

i wont shave untill we lose :thumbup

I want to see knotty, lice filled pubes with a rash before this is over.

 

 

What...I...

 

 

...wow.

i wont shave untill we lose :thumbup

I want to see knotty, lice filled pubes with a rash before this is over.

 

 

What...I...

 

 

...wow.

Its my fault. I was the one started that. :evil I can't help it. My mind is hopelessly trapped in the gutter.

Well, maybe it was gizmo12688 who started it.

 

 

How could you have a thread about shaving without using this?: :needs_a_shave

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.